UCD-340 USB-C DP Alt Mode Tester66514
First USB-C and DP Alt Mode Tester
UCD-340 is the first integrated test equipment for testing DP over USB Type-C sinks and sources. UCD-340 features a flexible and robust way of testing video, audio and power delivery functions of USB‑C. The provided software enables user access to the vital parameters and controls needed when evaluating the various functions of the interface.
Start with the customer – find out what they want and give it to them.
• Test DP over USB-C video and audio
• Test USB-C Power Delivery with
DP Alt Mode
• Verify interface signal continuity
• 4K@60 support
• HDCP 1.3 and HDCP 2.2 support
• Capture video and audio, monitor
and control interface parameters
• USB signal pass-thru
• UCD Console GUI for debugging
• High level API for easy integration
USB-C External Power Test Unit
For testing extended VBUS voltages in USB Type-C™ Sinks and Sources
With Unigraf UCD-340 USB-C DP Alt Mode Tester and External Power Test Unit you can test the full range of USB-C VBUS voltages from 5 V to 20 V. DUT current sink and source capability can be tested up to 20 V / 5 A.
UCD-340 Power Delivery Options (PDO) can be set and monitored either from UCD Console GUI or the high level SW API called TSI.
This provides you ﬂexible options for verifying DUT capabilities and performance either on R&D desktop or through automated test routines for regression testing or production line functional testing.
• Accessory to Unigraf UCD-340
• Enables testing of USB-C VBUS voltages from 9 V to 20 V
• Current sink and source up to 20 V / 5 A
• Controlled either from GUI or SW API